It is currently Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next
 Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 pm 

I have been a fan of Candlemass and Messiah Marcolin since 1989. I am happy to say that I am presently frequently have conversations with Messiah Marcolin on Facebook. However,I have a habit of getting carried away with posting items to Messiah Marcolin's Facebook wall. Therefore I have joined this forum to divert my postings away from his page. I might still post occasionally but I will be careful not to over do it anymore. He has already expressed his concern about me doing this. So this why I have joined the forum,that is to fufill my need to communicate to the doom metal community without causing unnecessary problems on Facebook. I appreciate Messiah Marcolin's singing style. I think he is the most important voice in doom metal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 am 

DialogueWithTheStars wrote:
Hello.

I'm T., and I'm from the Netherlands.
I listen to Black Metal mostly, but I've found out about this site, and since I'm interested in discovering more Funeral/Stoner Doom I decided to join.
Always in for a music discussion.

Cheers!

I would like to start a discussion about the former lead singer of Candlemass, Messiah Marcolin. I am currently in contact with him on Facebook. In fact because I posted to his Facebook wall that I have joined this forum he said that he has joined this forum also.Maybe if we start this discussion about him then maybe he will also join the discussion too. He says he will soon release a new solo album and go on tour next year. I hope that he will come to play a concert here in Edmonton,Alberta,Canada. Also,I am a member of Tony Iommi's forum. I have been a fan of Black Sabbath since I bought their album Paranoid in 1970. I have also friended singer Tony Martin on Facebook. I am also in contact with Tony Martin's other famous friend Clive Jones on Youtube. After I thanked Clive for two free music downloads and wished him a merry Christmas and New Year,Clive wrote back to tell me that he now has cancer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am 

Haha!

You are taking the piss, right?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 am 

mammon wrote:
Haha!

You are taking the piss, right?

This is for real. Check the members list for this forum. Messiah Marcolin in really here as a member. Check his recent Facebook postings. I have really been in contact with him. BTW,Clive Jones's Youtube channel is under the name drpesky. We should all contact him there and wish him a speedy recovery in his upcoming surgery.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 am 

You just sound a bit obsessive/stalkerish, that's all..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 am 

WTF :?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 am 

mammon wrote:
You just sound a bit obsessive/stalkerish, that's all..

I'm sorry. I did not intend to offend. Actually I am quite friendly. Say hello to Messiah Marcolin on the forum. I do not stalk anyone. I am obsessively happy to be here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 am 

's cool. No offense taken. You might wanna post in General Chat though. This thread doesn't really get much action.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm 

mammon wrote:
's cool. No offense taken. You might wanna post in General Chat though. This thread doesn't really get much action.

Okay. I'm new here so I was just making you aware of the other new member,the one and only authentic Messiah Marcolin!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm 
BRIAN032352 wrote:
I do not stalk anyone. I am obsessively happy to be here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 27 Next