It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ganja Soundtracks 

I was wondering what other member's favorite musical artists or albums where while smoked out. Some of my favorites are Muslimgauze (trance inducing), Wu Tang Clan, 2Pac, Soundgarden, Nirvana, My Bloody Valentine, and many different dub reggae songs.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Everything!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Ace of Spades played at 45 RPM
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
Had weed three ways this friday (MasterChef is affecting my vocabulary) for a show - smoked, ate a pot pill, and dropped liquid from a tincture onto my tongue. (Denver is pretty great as of late for that kind of shit.) Couldn't really tell if the ingesting did anything or not. (Didn't hurt!)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:08 pm

JOHN O))) wrote:
Ace of Spades played at 45 RPM
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
Had weed three ways this friday (MasterChef is affecting my vocabulary) for a show - smoked, ate a pot pill, and dropped liquid from a tincture onto my tongue. (Denver is pretty great as of late for that kind of shit.) Couldn't really tell if the ingesting did anything or not. (Didn't hurt!)

The only other methods besides smoking that I've used for weed was eating brownies and vaping.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Smoking it is probably the least effective way of getting high. Much prefer space cake. Would love to try a high dose of Rick Simpson oil, supposedly cures cancer and all kinds of other nasties too. Getting high and healthy at the same time. How groovy would that be!

LOW SPEED . HIGH DRAG

Mr Dreadful wrote:
MAXIMUM PEAVEY YIELDS MAXIMUM RESULTS.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

Nervine wrote:
Smoking it is probably the least effective way of getting high. Much prefer space cake. Would love to try a high dose of Rick Simpson oil, supposedly cures cancer and all kinds of other nasties too. Getting high and healthy at the same time. How groovy would that be!

I always thought consuming it in baked goods or whatever was more of a body feeling and less intense then smoking, where you get a body and a head high. But yea I sometimes worry about the health concerns of smoking. But yea I would like to have weed tea.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:41 pm

The last one I had was equivalent to an acid trip. Holy shit balls.

LOW SPEED . HIGH DRAG

Mr Dreadful wrote:
MAXIMUM PEAVEY YIELDS MAXIMUM RESULTS.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 pm
Profile WWW

Nervine wrote:
The last one I had was equivalent to an acid trip. Holy shit balls.

That sounds like a good time.

Last edited by Blood Honey on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 am

entire pink floyd discog

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:58 am

Evan CrackDust wrote:
entire pink floyd discog

Syd Barrett Floyd and Barett's solo stuff can be fun.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next