It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 340  Next
The dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about music 

Metal would be so great if it did'nt sound so angry and gloomy.

--my high school music instructor

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:39 am

I liked deathtrip, but that comment was pretty dumb.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 am

I'm more offended he misspelled Robert Hampson's name. :)

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 am

The last memory I have of Deathtrip being here was him getting drunk and wishing death on Luke.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:27 am

Thunder Pig wrote:
The last memory I have of Deathtrip being here was him getting drunk and wishing death on Luke.

Same here. I think he called Luke "worse than the Gestapo." Which is funny, because didn't he put Carl fucking Panzram in the "Heroes" thread?

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:35 am

Oh no, precious Godflesh reunion.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

today he has been going on constant facebook rants in order whittle down his number of 'friends' on there, last one was about hemaphrodites can suck dicks and fuck gays, and that lesbians should die...all in the name of humour...now I certainly wasn't offended, but when I asked ''you need some attention?'' he replied ''not from you'' and deleted me hahaha! Funny & ironic as for a good long time he has been half way up my crack.

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Location: remember only death is real /...are you morbid ? - HELLHAMMER & CELTIC FROST 1983/1991
Who is this then?

PENTAGRAM, THE VITUS, WARNING, SABBAT, PRIMORDIAL, THERGOTHON, diSEMBOWELMENT, WINTER, EVOKEN, HIEROPHANT, BURNING WITCH, THORR'S HAMMER, GOATLORD, NECROVORE, NECROS CHRISTOS, NECRO SCHIZMA, APOKALYPTIC RAIDS, PAGAN RITES, VICTIMIZER, DEATHHAMMER, HELLHAMMER, CELTIC FROST, TANGORODRIM, MEPHISTO, BATHORY, ABRUPTUM, UNDOR, ROOT, TREBLINKA, BEHERIT, SARCOFAGO, NIFELHEIM, GOATVOMIT666, DEATHSKULL, ATOMICIDE, ARCHGOAT, MARTIRE, VOMITOR, BESTIAL WARLUST, VON, SLAUGHTBBATH, SADOMATOR, GOATSEMEN, BLACK WITCHERY, BLASPHEMY, MARTYRVORE, TEITANBLOOD, PROCLAMATION, BESTIAL RAIDS, BLASPHEMOPHAGHER, DEIPHAGO, BLASPHEMY RITES, SATANIC FUNERAL, UNHOLY CRUCIFIX, FUNERARY PIT, MORTUARY DRAPE, MYSTIFIER, PROFANATICA, SATANIC WARMASTER, CLANDESTINE BLAZE, GOATMOON, MEGIDDO, MOONBLOOD, DESASTRIOUS, HELVINTR, ISENGARD, (old) DARKTHRONE, KAPIEN, JUDAS ISCARIOT, ABHORRE, VLAD TEPES, BRENORITVREZORKRE, MUTIILATION, SATANICUM TENEBRAE, VERMYAPRE KOMMANDO, HIVER NOIR , KATHARSIS ect...

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 pm

dan/deathtrip you remember? The one who has always been 3 quarters up the way of Jus Oborn's arse yet goes out of his way to offend people.

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Location: remember only death is real /...are you morbid ? - HELLHAMMER & CELTIC FROST 1983/1991
Oh right, well I cannot say I have any real dealings with him but I have only seen his posts on here...

PENTAGRAM, THE VITUS, WARNING, SABBAT, PRIMORDIAL, THERGOTHON, diSEMBOWELMENT, WINTER, EVOKEN, HIEROPHANT, BURNING WITCH, THORR'S HAMMER, GOATLORD, NECROVORE, NECROS CHRISTOS, NECRO SCHIZMA, APOKALYPTIC RAIDS, PAGAN RITES, VICTIMIZER, DEATHHAMMER, HELLHAMMER, CELTIC FROST, TANGORODRIM, MEPHISTO, BATHORY, ABRUPTUM, UNDOR, ROOT, TREBLINKA, BEHERIT, SARCOFAGO, NIFELHEIM, GOATVOMIT666, DEATHSKULL, ATOMICIDE, ARCHGOAT, MARTIRE, VOMITOR, BESTIAL WARLUST, VON, SLAUGHTBBATH, SADOMATOR, GOATSEMEN, BLACK WITCHERY, BLASPHEMY, MARTYRVORE, TEITANBLOOD, PROCLAMATION, BESTIAL RAIDS, BLASPHEMOPHAGHER, DEIPHAGO, BLASPHEMY RITES, SATANIC FUNERAL, UNHOLY CRUCIFIX, FUNERARY PIT, MORTUARY DRAPE, MYSTIFIER, PROFANATICA, SATANIC WARMASTER, CLANDESTINE BLAZE, GOATMOON, MEGIDDO, MOONBLOOD, DESASTRIOUS, HELVINTR, ISENGARD, (old) DARKTHRONE, KAPIEN, JUDAS ISCARIOT, ABHORRE, VLAD TEPES, BRENORITVREZORKRE, MUTIILATION, SATANICUM TENEBRAE, VERMYAPRE KOMMANDO, HIVER NOIR , KATHARSIS ect...

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303 ... 340  Next