It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 2886 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 289  Next
DFFD CONFESSIONAL 

UNBURDEN THYSELF AND RECIEVE THEE BLESSINGS OV THEE SPACE GOATS.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 pm
Profile WWW

EI

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22&start=8050

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Last edited by Diabolical on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Lets get this rolling....

So this one time I was at a party and there was a girl there in a wheelchair. She was cute and it looked like her body was perfectly normal, like her legs werent all fucked up or tiny pr anything like youd think they may appear to be if she was a paraplegic. Well, there was a fair amount of whiskey consumed and i started to get that craving about me. For the girl in the wheelchair. So i start chatting her up and she suggests we take our convo to somewhere a little more quiet. We end up in the poolhouse where she immediately goes for my belt. Three people walked in on me getting blown by a girl i would later find out was, in fact, a paraplegic. Shit was a gruesome scene too, i had one leg out of my jeans and on one of the armrests of her wheelchair practically face fucking this girls and gibbering on about her being a dirty bitch...Ive lost alot of friends over that night and to tell you the truth i have no fucking idea why. Am i really an asshole for getting dome from a cripple? Id really like to think not. Id like to think that the handicapped have just as much right (providing, of course they are attractive) to put their mouths on my unmentionables as fully capable and in no way impaired sluts do. In fact i like to think of myself as a crusader for their civil rights. Fighting the good fight and all that.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

SPACERITUAL wrote:
Lets get this rolling....

So this one time I was at a party and there was a girl there in a wheelchair. She was cute and it looked like her body was perfectly normal, like her legs werent all fucked up or tiny pr anything like youd think they may appear to be if she was a paraplegic. Well, there was a fair amount of whiskey consumed and i started to get that craving about me. For the girl in the wheelchair. So i start chatting her up and she suggests we take our convo to somewhere a little more quiet. We end up in the poolhouse where she immediately goes for my belt. Three people walked in on me getting blown by a girl i would later find out was, in fact, a paraplegic. Shit was a gruesome scene too, i had one leg out of my jeans and on one of the armrests of her wheelchair practically face fucking this girls and gibbering on about her being a dirty bitch...Ive lost alot of friends over that night and to tell you the truth i have no fucking idea why. Am i really an asshole for getting dome from a cripple? Id really like to think not. Id like to think that the handicapped have just as much right (providing, of course they are attractive) to put their mouths on my unmentionables as fully capable and in no way impaired sluts do. In fact i like to think of myself as a crusader for their civil rights. Fighting the good fight and all that.

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

That is all I gotta say.

Eiren wrote:
You have formidable eyebrows... like massive doom beards above each eye.

http://www.scrapmetalandflesh.tumblr.com

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:13 pm

spaceritual seems like a whining hipster cunt to me but I can only go by what I've read on this forum, might be way off..

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Evan CrackDust wrote:
spaceritual seems like a whining hipster cunt to me but I can only go by what I've read on this forum, might be way off..

Unnecessary. And you wonder why everyone goes on about you claiming to be the "true" doom fan. Goddamn dude.

Eiren wrote:
You have formidable eyebrows... like massive doom beards above each eye.

http://www.scrapmetalandflesh.tumblr.com

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

dunno how many times I gotta say it, I am a ''true doom'' fan, not a ''true'' doom fan. fukks sake.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 pm

evan at times seems to have not gotten enough motherly love. bummer dude.

A sign of someone who's a raging falser is someone who only likes Ozzy Sabbath.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2886 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 289  Next