It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1759 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 176  Next
[NSFW] The PHHHHHWÖÖÖÖÖÖÖAAAAAR thread 

OK all, let's give this another try shall we?

Please keep all dodgy shit OUT of this thread, create separate threads for anything that's liable to cause deletion. Not going to spell it out since (in theory) we're all adults, and I think pretty clear what goes and what doesn't.

So, one for Doomy:

One for Gary (no idea if he's your type but seems pretty dishy either way!):

One for Chad:

One for Naga:

And three for me:

Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

yes you got Jana Defi in there!!!!

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Last edited by Evan CrackDust on Tue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Location: remember only death is real /...are you morbid ? - HELLHAMMER & CELTIC FROST 1983/1991
Subcutaneous Drone wrote:
So, one for Doomy:

Oh Outspan! :x
I just deleted the beef cafe from my photobucket that was in the last thread to.
I should have known this thread would come back!

PENTAGRAM, THE VITUS, WARNING, SABBAT, PRIMORDIAL, THERGOTHON, diSEMBOWELMENT, WINTER, EVOKEN, HIEROPHANT, BURNING WITCH, THORR'S HAMMER, GOATLORD, NECROVORE, NECROS CHRISTOS, NECRO SCHIZMA, APOKALYPTIC RAIDS, PAGAN RITES, VICTIMIZER, DEATHHAMMER, HELLHAMMER, CELTIC FROST, TANGORODRIM, MEPHISTO, BATHORY, ABRUPTUM, UNDOR, ROOT, TREBLINKA, BEHERIT, SARCOFAGO, NIFELHEIM, GOATVOMIT666, DEATHSKULL, ATOMICIDE, ARCHGOAT, MARTIRE, VOMITOR, BESTIAL WARLUST, VON, SLAUGHTBBATH, SADOMATOR, GOATSEMEN, BLACK WITCHERY, BLASPHEMY, MARTYRVORE, TEITANBLOOD, PROCLAMATION, BESTIAL RAIDS, BLASPHEMOPHAGHER, DEIPHAGO, BLASPHEMY RITES, SATANIC FUNERAL, UNHOLY CRUCIFIX, FUNERARY PIT, MORTUARY DRAPE, MYSTIFIER, PROFANATICA, SATANIC WARMASTER, CLANDESTINE BLAZE, GOATMOON, MEGIDDO, MOONBLOOD, DESASTRIOUS, HELVINTR, ISENGARD, (old) DARKTHRONE, KAPIEN, JUDAS ISCARIOT, ABHORRE, VLAD TEPES, BRENORITVREZORKRE, MUTIILATION, SATANICUM TENEBRAE, VERMYAPRE KOMMANDO, HIVER NOIR , KATHARSIS ect...

Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm

..and some for me..

Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Why, thank you. He'd be better off in the Men You Want to Sit On thread tho', seeing as this one's going to be more explicit. You've inspired me to hunt for pics of him & Cesar Romero too.

On with the busts!

Tue May 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Glad I got it right, Gary! Does the men you want to sit on thread even exist any more?

Evan CrackDust wrote:

Dear Lemmy almighty!! The sneer, the cheapo Eastern bloc kitchen and the apron complement the jugs and face beautifully! She looks very "normal", if you know what I mean? I was doing a "cultural exchange" with a girl in NY last I was there that looked uncannily like her, right down to the knockers!

Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

Her face has a look of disgust similar to mine right now. :lol:

SETE STAR SEPT/NUT SCREAMER - Split 7", BONESAW CD, DESECRATOR LP OUT NOW!

Bikers, taches, flares and scuddy women.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm
Profile WWW

koroviev wrote:

Don't say that, you'll give me the horn.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

koroviev wrote:

haha I've got a thing for proper rough house big tatty gals next door

Hail The Crushing Onslaught of DOOM AND THE DOOM-ISH: BLACK SABBATH, SAINT VITUS, THE OBSESSED, TROUBLE, WITCHFINDER GENERAL, PENTAGRAM, COUNT RAVEN, CATHEDRAL, CANDLEMASS, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, IRONMAN, REVELATION, BLOOD FARMERS, SOLOMON KANE, AGAINST NATURE, UNORTHODOX, THE RIVER, SCALD, SOLSTICE, WARNING, PAGAN ALTAR, REVEREND BIZARRE, ORODRUIN, PLACE OF SKULLS, SPIRIT CARAVAN, DREAM DEATH, PENANCE, THE GATES OF SLUMBER, EARTHRIDE, WITCHCRAFT, TEETH OF LIONS RULE THE DIVINE, MELVINS, BURNING WITCH, GOATSNAKE, SUNNO))), THORRS HAMMER, EVOKEN, CELTIC FROST, WINTER, MANILLA ROAD, PANTERA, TYPE O NEGATIVE, CARNIVORE, SLEEP, HIGH ON FIRE, OM, EARTH, WEEDEATER, SOURVEIN, EYEHATEGOD, CROWBAR, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, GRAVEYARD RODEO, STRESSBALL, TUNGSTEN, THE MYSTIC KREWE OF CLEARLIGHT, DOWN, BONGZILLA, HIGH ON FIRE, CHURCH OF MISERY, UNEARTHLY TRANCE, BATHORY, ELECTRIC WIZARD, SONS OF OTIS, KYUSS, KARMA TO BURN, SCISSORFIGHT, ABSU, ACID KING, NEUROSIS, AMEBIX and PILLS, POT AND PISS DRINKING.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Glad I got it right, Gary! Does the men you want to sit on thread even exist any more?

It petered out, but it's not gone forever. Anyway:

Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1759 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 176  Next