It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 149  Next
Gear For Sale/Trade 

PENDING
i've got a sunn alpha six pa. something is wrong with the volume, its very jumpy. it probably just needs to be cleaned but i can't be bothered because i use an ampeg pa. everything else appears to work fine, the first channel is a little scratchy and you can see its missing two knobs, but those controls still work. i replaced the plug becuase it was initially missing the ground. Sold AS-IS shipping will be 20 bucks. make an offer.

PENDING

i have have a hardtail string-through guitar bridge, plastic chrome all parts humbucker rings, a Shaped bone nut blank for Gibson® and similar (Measures 1-11/16" x 5/16" x 1/4") and 6 string-through guitar ferrules that i'd like to see go to a good home.

and a practically new Boss CS-3 w/box and instruction manual, and slightly used Boss Metalzone.

i'm looking for a bass humbucker (gibson eb-0 style, or dimarzio model one), decent 2r2l bass tuning machines (preferably grover)

PM if interested, make an offer.

Last edited by deathfaces on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 am

Millwhore wrote:
Maltjik wrote:
Millwhore wrote:
Fender made an all aluminum strat and telie in the early 90's, I saw an aluminum strat neck on ebay sell for a little over 400 a few month back.

really!? never heard about those!

I read a realy good artical about them some where on the net and cant find it now. But if I'm not mistaken they only did a few in the early '90's.

i did a quick googling yesterday and found some strat with aluminum body, it had however a maple neck.
but these you talk about had aluminum necks as well huh?

Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:02 am
Profile WWW

Yes neck and body, rare opp n' shit

blee-orgg

iamdrvnk

Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:53 pm

deathfaces Pm'd.

8==/==D~ ~ ~

Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:06 am

found a couple of articles about the fender aluminums but didn't think to bookmark em, will see if i can't refind and post links.

the idea of an entire aluminum body seems kind of gross, wondering if there'd even be any benefit to just an aluminum neck without it tho. a strange choice to go to all that affort and keep them bolt on vs neck-through too no? still makes me wonder what it'd be like to put one on my strat. anyone more knowledgeable then myself feel free to step in here...

Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Bezoar wrote:
found a couple of articles about the fender aluminums but didn't think to bookmark em, will see if i can't refind and post links.

the idea of an entire aluminum body seems kind of gross, wondering if there'd even be any benefit to just an aluminum neck without it tho. a strange choice to go to all that affort and keep them bolt on vs neck-through too no? still makes me wonder what it'd be like to put one on my strat. anyone more knowledgeable then myself feel free to step in here...

i'd try and find a veleno. for some reason the idea of one on a strat is weird to me, can't put my finger on what it is though.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:50 pm

talking with a local guy here to see about making alu nex for me
probably prohibitively expensive, though

DOOMSMOKER sez: lick your own balls and let the homeless fella go play with the spiders

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:32 pm
Profile WWW

Let us know what he wants to charge. I'll see if I can call some machining shops around here if the price is too high.

8==/==D~ ~ ~

Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:58 am

Your standard, Tascam 424 MKII four track, owner operator’s manual and six unopened tapes. Make me an offer I cannot refuse via the PM.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 pm

IxKx wrote:
Let us know what he wants to charge. I'll see if I can call some machining shops around here if the price is too high.

he won't dick me over, but yeah, I'll find out and etc.

DOOMSMOKER sez: lick your own balls and let the homeless fella go play with the spiders

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 149  Next