It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 149  Next
Gear For Sale/Trade 

Selling a EHX POG 2. Mint in Box. Used once, never gigged. Has everything it came with, sounds great but no need.

Not making any money. Looking for 175$ on it but open to offers.

Will trade for Sleep June 5th Oakland blacklight poster.

Let me know

Image\

Shipping in the U.S. included with tracking.

Perfect Traders: AbstractStudios

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Selling my Ampeg SVT-7 PRO bass head for $400. It's in perfect working order but has some marks on the front to remember my settings and doesn't include the optional side handles for a rackmount. Comes with power supply and speakon cables. Firm on price!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 am

I have a 1973 Electra Super Rock Custom Les Paul for sale or trade:

First off I want to make it known that this is a players guitar. It does have dings, dents and scratches, and it definitely has been played. Parts of both routing holes for the pickups are exposed a bit, and the finish is crackling a bit on the top (see 5th and 6th pics). With that being said it is a VERY cool guitar that absolutely screams and has some serious mojo going for it. It sounds absolutely killer for doom metal! The tuning keys are not original, the pickups have been changed too (double blades, possibly Bill Lawrence?). This is made in Japan. I am pretty open to offers, not sure exactly what to ask for this guitar, so maybe start at 325 SHIPPED and PAYPALED to the CONUS? No offense to my overseas friends but I really dont want to ship this out of the US unless you absolutely just knock me out with an offer....would be open to trade this too, not looking for anything in particular, so offer up! Email hartleylives@gmail.com or PM me here. Thanks for looking!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Who wants a Bassman! Selling my Bassman 300, here's the link to the craigslist ad. It's stupid fucking loud, and stupid fucking heavy. I love the thing, but alas, I'm on an unending quest for Sunn tube amps, and need the cash to fund a Sunn 1000s purchase. Unless one of you fine fellows in the PNW have a 1000s and are interesting in trading it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/msg/3191458847.html

Sunn 200s
Sunn 2000s 2x15
DIY 2000s clone 2x15
DIY 2000s clone 1x15s
Fender AVRI '62 Precision Bass
Fender AVRI '62 Jazz Bass (Dagstar pickup, stereo output)
Fender MIJ Bass VI
Gibson Zebrabird
Epi Les Paul Elite Semi-Hollow

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

With a bit of help from Dunwichamps, got this Klipp working. Don't need it, so £550. Can ship anywhere for sensible cost, but ideally arrange a collection, I can pack it and be in. All new electrolytics, new valves, lots of new resistors, because it took me a while to find the dodge one, all the new resistors are same or higher spec than what they replaced.

Old tune: http://caricatures.bandcamp.com/

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm looking for a Boss HM-2 pedal, preferably in Europe to keep shipping costs down.
(Please delete if it's not allowed to post here looking for gear.)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 am

seems like there should be a billion HM2 pedals in Sweden! good luck man!

DOOMSMOKER sez: lick your own balls and let the homeless fella go play with the spiders

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:52 pm
Profile WWW

Mr. Foxen wrote:
With a bit of help from Dunwichamps, got this Klipp working. Don't need it, so £550. Can ship anywhere for sensible cost, but ideally arrange a collection, I can pack it and be in. All new electrolytics, new valves, lots of new resistors, because it took me a while to find the dodge one, all the new resistors are same or higher spec than what they replaced.

I want that amp so friggin bad buy I have no money :( :oops: :cry:

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 am

a thing of beauty...

SOMEDAY!!

DOOMSMOKER sez: lick your own balls and let the homeless fella go play with the spiders

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

Have an extra (unmodded) Ibanez Fat Cat (Rat clone obviously) which I don't need. Sounds ace, bit more aggro than some Rats IMVHO. If anybody wants it before it goes up on eBay, shoot me a PM :). I will also trade for a decent delay pedal, doesn't necessarily have to be an MXR CC, but I wouldn't mind one, haha. Any offers?

EDIT: The first one is gone, but I'm selling another one. This with original AC adapter...

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 1482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 149  Next